- employees and applicants for employment with FBL;
- members of superannuation funds to which FBL makes contributions;
- members of the FBL Board;
- executives and other staff of other organisations with which FBL deals or interacts in the course of performance of its functions and duties including executives and other staff in government or another regulator or government agency in Labuan or overseas, financial institutions, global development institutions, payment system providers, payment system participants, payments industry associations and their members and clearing and settlement facility applicants and licensees;
- signatories of bank accounts, accounts controllers, shareholders and directors;
- staff of organisations involved in data provision to, or research and development activities in conjunction with or for the benefit of, FBL;
- staff of other vendors, suppliers and professional and other service providers to FBL and of organisations tendering to provide goods or services to FBL;
- individuals involved in cash movements (information is collected to identify, and verify the identity of, these individuals as having the required authority to carry out cash movements)
- individuals on sanctions lists;
- visitors including individuals on official visits to FBL;
- individuals who register to access any secure website or portal hosted by FBL;
- media contacts;
- speakers at and participants in conferences and workshops hosted or arranged by FBL;
- staff in law enforcement agencies; and
- signatories signing on behalf of counterparties to contracts with FBL.
- request information or make a complaint;
- ask to be placed on a mailing list;
- submit application to FBL; or
- seek assistance from FBL;
- staff in entities with which FBL deal from other staff within those entities;
- vendors, suppliers, service providers and other contract counterparties or their office holders from company, business name and other searches of the relevant records held by regulators or government departments;
- job applicants from referees nominated by those applicants
- spouse, a company in which individual is a director, an officer or a shareholder, or a partnership in which the individual is a partner, for products or services that these parties have sought from FBL on pursuant to transaction entered into with FBL.
- FBL may need to disclose some personal information with our related and/or associated companies, licensees, business partners and/or service providers, in Labuan or offshore in the process of providing services to individual. When this happens FBL will require the recipients of the information to use the same level of care that FBL apply;
- disclosure of account and other details of the intended beneficiary or sender of a transaction to be made to an individual outside Labuan to relevant financial institutions involved in processing the transaction (and possibly to regulatory bodies overseas); and
- disclosure of information for marketing purposes with strategic partners within and outside of Labuan (including overseas).
FINTECH BANK LTD
Level 4(J), Main Office Tower
Financial Park Complex Labuan
87000, Federal Territory of Labuan, Malaysia
Tel: +6087-430 461
FINTECH BANK LTD
2nd Floor, Wisma Ho Wah Genting
35, Jalan Maharajalela,
50150 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: +603-2702 8133
FBL should correct or update the personal information of an individual within 21 days of receipt of individual request. In some situations, permitted by law FBL may deny request for access or correction. If FBL shall inform the individual no later than 21 days following receipt of request.
- the general desirability of confidentiality of investigations into privacy matters;
- the need to ensure that the investigation is conducted fairly;
- the nature of the personal information and the concern that individual have raised;
- the desirability of conducting the process quickly and efficiently; and
- the need to ensure that the outcome of the investigation is accurate and reliable.
No action, suit, prosecution, or other proceedings shall lie or be brought, instituted, or maintained in any Court or any tribunal or proceedings against the staff who report such violation or non-compliance provided that such act was done or made in good faith.
 Contained in section 178 of the Labuan Financial Services and Securities Act 2010
 Part II, Division I of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010